- 1 What factors influence physical fitness?
- 2 Which of the following hobbies contribute to improving your physical fitness answer?
- 3 Can your living environment affect your physical fitness?
- 4 Is a sedentary job is one that requires physical exertion?
- 5 What are the five factors of physical fitness?
- 6 What are the four key factors that influence physical activity?
- 7 What is true physical fitness?
- 8 Is physical fitness a continuous changing state?
- 9 What factor is most responsible for your level of fitness?
- 10 What are the 5 environmental factors?
- 11 What are examples of physical factors?
- 12 How does the physical environment affect human activities?
- 13 How can you optimize your physical fitness?
- 14 How much physical activity should an adult have each week?
- 15 Where on the Physical Activity Pyramid do lifestyle?
What factors influence physical fitness?
What are the five factors that influence physical fitness?
- Body composition. This basically refers to the relative level of muscle, fat, bones, and other vital elements of the body.
- Cardiovascular fitness levels.
Which of the following hobbies contribute to improving your physical fitness answer?
The answer is letter C. Kayaking is a water recreational activity that involves mostly the movement of the upper body.
Can your living environment affect your physical fitness?
Your living environment, whether urban or rural, can affect your level of physical fitness. Choosing to walk or ride your bike to work can positively affect your physical fitness.
Is a sedentary job is one that requires physical exertion?
Terms in this set (17) A sedentary job is one that requires physical exertion. As you grow older, you will need to remain physically active to keep a good level of physical fitness. All factors that influence our physical fitness can be controlled.
What are the five factors of physical fitness?
The 5 components that make up total fitness are:
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
What are the four key factors that influence physical activity?
Physical activity is influenced by environmental factors, exercise tolerance, psychological factors, and many other factors. However, it is unclear how these different factors influence physical activity in each stage.
What is true physical fitness?
A person who is physically fit has a properly aligned and balanced body, flexible yet strong muscles, an efficient heart and healthy lungs, and a good ratio of body fat to lean mass. Being physically fit, according to the true definition, does not come easy.
Is physical fitness a continuous changing state?
Getting adequate sleep is an important part of physical health. Exercise is physical activity with the goal of improving physical fitness. Regular exercise is positively related to wellness. Physical fitness is a continuous, changing state.
What factor is most responsible for your level of fitness?
Cardiorespiratory endurance is considered the most important component of health-related fitness because the functioning of the heart and lungs is so essential to overall wellness.
What are the 5 environmental factors?
Environmental factors include temperature, food, pollutants, population density, sound, light, and parasites.
What are examples of physical factors?
Critical physical attributes include temperature, light, and hydrology (such as rainfall, soil moisture, flow rates, and sea level), as well as infrequent events that reshape ecological systems, such as fires, floods, and storms.
How does the physical environment affect human activities?
Humans impact the physical environment in many ways: overpopulation, pollution, burning fossil fuels, and deforestation. These negative impacts can affect human behavior and can prompt mass migrations or battles over clean water.
How can you optimize your physical fitness?
- Endurance, or aerobic, activities increase your breathing and heart rate.
- Strength, or resistance training, exercises make your muscles stronger.
- Balance exercises can make it easier to walk on uneven surfaces and help prevent falls.
- Flexibility exercises stretch your muscles and can help your body stay limber.
How much physical activity should an adult have each week?
Adults should aim to: do strengthening activities that work all the major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders and arms) on at least 2 days a week. do at least 150 minutes of moderate intensity activity a week or 75 minutes of vigorous intensity activity a week.
Where on the Physical Activity Pyramid do lifestyle?
Playing video games belongs on the top of the physical activity pyramid. Further Explanation: The physical activity pyramid helps in organizing the person’s daily life routine. It separated the exercises into different levels and helps the person to inherit a fit and healthy life style.