- 1 How do I add exercise from Fitbit to MyFitnessPal?
- 2 Why isn’t my Fitbit exercise showing in MyFitnessPal?
- 3 How do I get my Fitbit to sync with exercise?
- 4 Why won’t my exercise sync on Fitbit?
- 5 Can I sync my Fitbit to MyFitnessPal?
- 6 Why are my steps not showing on my Fitbit app?
- 7 Why does it take so long for MyFitnessPal to sync with Fitbit?
- 8 Does MyFitnessPal count steps as exercise?
- 9 How do you sync Fitbit and MyFitnessPal calories?
- 10 Why is my Fitbit missing data?
- 11 What activities can you track with Fitbit?
- 12 How do I get my Fitbit data back?
- 13 How do I manually sync my Fitbit?
- 14 Why do I have to sync my Fitbit everyday?
- 15 What to do if Fitbit won’t connect to Bluetooth?
How do I add exercise from Fitbit to MyFitnessPal?
To link MFP:
- Log into MyFitnessPal and click Apps.
- In the App Gallery, find Fitbit and click Connect.
- Click Allow to give MyFitnessPal access to your Fitbit data.
- Follow the instructions provided.
Why isn’t my Fitbit exercise showing in MyFitnessPal?
Verify Your Fitbit and MyFitnessPal Accounts Are Linked On the right-hand edge of that page you should see “Your Apps” and underneath, Fitbit should be listed. If Fitbit is not showing in Your Apps, click on Fitbit in the list of partner apps, and click the “Connect” option.
How do I get my Fitbit to sync with exercise?
Connect another app, such as Strava or Runkeeper, with your Fitbit account to track your workouts in 1 place.
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture. your device image.
- Tap Exercise Shortcuts.
- Tap Run.
- Tap Show Laps, and choose your settings.
- Sync your device.
Why won’t my exercise sync on Fitbit?
To force a sync, tap the member card icon, tap the name of the Fitbit tracker, and then tap Sync Now. Check the Bluetooth settings. A Fitbit tracker syncs data to smartphones, tablets, and computers using Bluetooth, so it won’t be able to connect if Bluetooth is disabled on the device.
Can I sync my Fitbit to MyFitnessPal?
Once you have registered your Fitbit tracker and created an account at fitbit.com: On the Web, simply Log into www.myfitnesspal.com, then go to the “Apps” tab (or visit this link) and click “Connect Accounts”, which should be directly above the “Buy” Option on the right hand side.
Why are my steps not showing on my Fitbit app?
To verify your Fitbit device is syncing with the Fitbit app correctly, simply open the Fitbit app and confirm you see your current steps. If you don’t see your current steps then your device isn’t syncing correctly with the app.
Why does it take so long for MyFitnessPal to sync with Fitbit?
Fitbit does not send your activity to MyFitnessPal as a series of separate cardio exercises. Rather, Fitbit monitors your activity all day long, and calculates the calories your movements are burning. Every time you sync your Fitbit device, Fitbit updates your calorie usages to MyFitnessPal.
Does MyFitnessPal count steps as exercise?
Currently, there is not a way to convert your step count into calories burned, unless you have integrated your MyFitnessPal account with one of our integration partners. Many of these partners can automatically log your burned calories based on your amount of walking or other exercise.
How do you sync Fitbit and MyFitnessPal calories?
Scroll down to “Fitbit Tracker” and click “Get”. You’ll then need to log in to your Fitbit account to confirm the sync, and that’s it! Now MyFitnessPal will grab your Fitbit’s data and give you more exercise calories if you’ve worked out hard that day (More on exercise calories below).
Why is my Fitbit missing data?
If you are missing data on Achievement, double check that your wearable device has successfully synced with your Fitbit app. Once the data has synced with your app, it still may take 4-5 hours for the data to sync with Achievement. Opening your Achievement app will also help in ensuring your activities sync quickly.
What activities can you track with Fitbit?
The exercises that are tracked automatically by your tracker are:
- Outdoor biking.
How do I get my Fitbit data back?
Download entire data history
- Login to and open your Dashboard.
- Click on the gear icon in the corner.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to Export Your Account Archive and select Request Data.
- You’ll receive an email with a link for you to confirm you want to recover your data.
How do I manually sync my Fitbit?
1 Sync Fitbit to an iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Tablet
- Open the Fitbit app.
- After launching the app, the Fitbit app dashboard will appear. Tap the Account icon.
- Then, select your Fitbit.
- Ensure that the All-Day Sync toggle is in the ON position.
Why do I have to sync my Fitbit everyday?
While this was a feature that previously appeared in Fitbit’s app, the All-Day sync option has now been removed. So, as long as your phone is near your Fitbit device and they’re paired with Bluetooth, they should sync regularly throughout the day to make sure your data is nice and up to date.
What to do if Fitbit won’t connect to Bluetooth?
If your device still won’t sync, try these steps:
- Force quit the Fitbit app.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
- Open the Fitbit app.
- If your Fitbit device didn’t sync, restart your phone again.
- Open the Fitbit app.
- If your Fitbit device didn’t sync, restart it.