- 1 Which three components does health-related physical fitness include quizlet?
- 2 What are the components of health-related physical fitness?
- 3 Which of the following are components of health-related physical fitness quizlet?
- 4 What are the six components of skill-related fitness?
- 5 What are the five components of health and wellness How are they defined?
- 6 What are the 10 types of physical fitness?
- 7 What are the 4 components of health-related fitness?
- 8 What are the five so called health related components of physical fitness?
- 9 What are the five components of health and wellness and how are they defined quizlet?
- 10 What are 3 exercise barriers?
- 11 What are the 7 principles of exercise?
- 12 What is another name for skill related fitness?
- 13 Is a skill related component of physical fitness?
Terms in this set (11)
- Aerobic endurance / Cardiovascular endurance.
- Muscular endurance.
- Muscular strength.
- Body composition.
The 5 components that make up total fitness are:
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
Cardiovascular fitness, muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and body composition.
There are six skill-related fitness components: agility, balance, coordination, speed, power, and reaction time. Skilled athletes typically excel in all six areas. Agility is the ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the body.
What are the five components of health and wellness How are they defined?
There are five main aspects of personal health: physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and intellectual. In order to be considered “well,” it is imperative for none of these areas to be neglected.
What are the 10 types of physical fitness?
10 Components of Fitness
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance.
A. Health-related components of Physical Fitness. There are five components of physical fitness: (1) body composition, (2) flexibility, (3) muscular strength, (4) muscular endurance, and (5) cardiorespiratory endurance.
A: The five components of physical fitness are cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility and body composition, according to Fit Day.
What are the five components of health and wellness and how are they defined quizlet?
freedom from disease and debilitating conditions as well as optimal wellness in all five components ( physical, emotional- mental, social, intellectual, and spiritual ). a positive component of health that includes having a good quality of life and a good sense of well-being. You just studied 6 terms!
What are 3 exercise barriers?
Identifying barriers to physical activity It a 21-item measure assessing the following barriers to physical activity: 1) lack of time, 2) social influence, 3) lack of energy, 4) lack of willpower, 5) fear of injury, 6) lack of skill, and 7) lack of resources (eg, recreational facilities, exercise equipment).
What are the 7 principles of exercise?
The principles of specificity, progression, overload, adaptation, and reversibility are why practicing frequently and consistently are so important if you want to improve your performance.
Terms in this set (20) Another name for skill-related fitness is cardiovascular fitness. Power is a measure of performance fitness.
Skill-related fitness is broken down into six different components; agility, speed, power, balance, coordination, reaction time. These skill-related components are movements that are necessary for an individual to successfully demonstrate a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.