- 1 Which of the following is not a health-related components of physical fitness?
- 2 Which is not a health-related component of fitness quizlet?
- 3 What are the 4 health-related fitness components?
- 4 What are the 6 health-related compositions of physical fitness?
- 5 Which of the following is a health-related component of physical fitness quizlet?
- 6 Which of the following is a health-related component of fitness group of answer choices?
- 7 What are the four factors that control cardiorespiratory development?
- 8 What is another name for skill related fitness?
- 9 What are the 5 parts of Skill-Related fitness?
- 10 What are the 5 components of fitness?
- 11 What are the four principles of training?
- 12 How is physical fitness related to health?
- 13 What are the 3 areas of physical education?
The bone density is NOT a component of health-related fitness. Exercises that improve cardiovascular fitness improve body composition, because they release energy. Further Explanation: The persons’ daily life routine is organized with the help of physical activity.
Which of the following is not a component of a health-related fitness? muscular strength.
A. Health-related components of Physical Fitness. There are five components of physical fitness: (1) body composition, (2) flexibility, (3) muscular strength, (4) muscular endurance, and (5) cardiorespiratory endurance.
Considering the total body, there are six elements of fitness: aerobic capacity, body structure, body composition, balance, muscular flexibility and strength.
Physical capacities that contribute to health: cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition. The ability of the body to perform prolonged, large-muscle, dynamic exercise at moderate to high levels of intensity.
The five health-related components of physical fitness are cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, body composition and nutrition.
What are the four factors that control cardiorespiratory development?
cardiovascular endurance, muscular fitness (strength and endurance), and body flexibility. (also maximal oxygen consumption, maximal oxygen uptake, peak oxygen uptake or maximal aerobic capacity) is the maximum rate of oxygen consumption as measured during incremental exercise, most typically on a motorized treadmill.
Terms in this set (20) Another name for skill-related fitness is cardiovascular fitness. Power is a measure of performance fitness.
What are the 5 parts of Skill-Related fitness?
Skill-related fitness is broken down into six different components; agility, speed, power, balance, coordination, reaction time.
What are the 5 components of fitness?
5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
What are the four principles of training?
In order to get the maximum out of your training you need to apply the four key principles of training – specificity, progression, overload and individualisation – to what you do.
Regular exercise and physical activity promotes strong muscles and bones. It improves respiratory, cardiovascular health, and overall health. Staying active can also help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and reduce your risk for some cancers.
What are the 3 areas of physical education?
Physical education addresses the three domains of learning: cognitive or mental skills related to the knowledge of movement; affective, which addresses growth in feelings or attitudes; and psychomotor, which relates to the manual or physical skills related to movement literacy (SHAPE America, 2014, p. 4).