- 1 What are the 2 components of muscular fitness?
- 2 What are the components of muscular fitness?
- 3 What are the two 2 areas of fitness?
- 4 What are the six components of skill related fitness?
- 5 What are the 5 components of fitness?
- 6 What are the 10 types of physical fitness?
- 7 What are the 3 basic principles of exercise?
- 8 What are the classification of physical fitness?
- 9 What are the different types of fitness testing?
- 10 What are the 7 principles of exercise?
- 11 What is another name for skill related fitness?
- 12 What are the skills related fitness components?
What are the 2 components of muscular fitness?
Muscular Fitness includes two health-related compo- nents of fitness: muscular strength and muscular en- durance. Muscular strength is the ability of a muscle group to apply a maximal force against a resistance at one time. This term resistance in weight training simply refers to the weight lifted.
What are the components of muscular fitness?
Components of muscular fitness
What are the two 2 areas of fitness?
Physical fitness can be defined in two categories: health related and motor related.
There are six skill-related fitness components: agility, balance, coordination, speed, power, and reaction time. Skilled athletes typically excel in all six areas. Agility is the ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the body.
What are the 5 components of fitness?
5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
What are the 10 types of physical fitness?
10 Components of Fitness
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance.
What are the 3 basic principles of exercise?
The best fitness training programs are built on three principles: overload, progression, and specificity. By using these principles, you can design an exercise program that improves performance, skill, ability, and physical fitness.
What are the classification of physical fitness?
Exercise and physical activity can be classified into four categories: endurance, strength, flexibility, and balance. Each type of exercise is different; however, many activities fit into more than one category.
What are the different types of fitness testing?
Most Popular Tests
- Beep / Bleep Shuttle Run Test.
- Sit and Reach.
- Handgrip Strength.
- Home Push-up Test.
- Yo-Yo Endurance.
- Vertical Jump.
- Illinois Agility.
What are the 7 principles of exercise?
The principles of specificity, progression, overload, adaptation, and reversibility are why practicing frequently and consistently are so important if you want to improve your performance.
Terms in this set (20) Another name for skill-related fitness is cardiovascular fitness. Power is a measure of performance fitness.
Skill-related fitness is broken down into six different components; agility, speed, power, balance, coordination, reaction time. These skill-related components are movements that are necessary for an individual to successfully demonstrate a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.