- 1 Which of the following is not a component of fitness?
- 2 What are the components of physical fitness?
- 3 What are the 4 components of physical fitness?
- 4 What statements describe physical fitness?
- 5 What is another name for skill-related fitness?
- 6 What is the component of wellness in the following?
- 7 What are the five components of skill-related fitness?
- 8 What are the six components of skill-related fitness?
- 9 What are 3 examples of aerobic activities?
- 10 What are the three major components of physical fitness?
- 11 What is the example of physical fitness?
- 12 What are the two types of physical fitness explain?
- 13 What are examples of physical activities?
Which of the following is not a component of fitness?
Flexibility is not a component of skill related fitness.
What are the components of physical fitness?
5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
What are the 4 components of physical fitness?
Here are the four main elements of fitness:
- Aerobic Fitness. Aerobic fitness improves overall health and well-being.
- Muscular Fitness. Strength training improves your muscle and bone health, and helps with weight loss.
- Flexibility. Flexibility allows you to move your body freely.
- Stability and Balance.
What statements describe physical fitness?
Physical fitness is a state of health and well-being and, more specifically, the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities. Physical fitness is generally achieved through proper nutrition, moderate-vigorous physical exercise, and sufficient rest.
Terms in this set (20) Another name for skill-related fitness is cardiovascular fitness. Power is a measure of performance fitness.
What is the component of wellness in the following?
Wellness encompasses 8 mutually interdependent dimensions: physical, intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual, vocational, financial, and environmental (Table 1) (1).
Skill-related fitness is broken down into six different components; agility, speed, power, balance, coordination, reaction time. These skill-related components are movements that are necessary for an individual to successfully demonstrate a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
There are six skill-related fitness components: agility, balance, coordination, speed, power, and reaction time. Skilled athletes typically excel in all six areas. Agility is the ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the body.
What are 3 examples of aerobic activities?
What are some examples of aerobic exercise?
- Using an elliptical trainer.
- Using an upper body ergometer (a piece of equipment that provides a cardiovascular workout that targets the upper body only).
What are the three major components of physical fitness?
A. Health-related components of Physical Fitness. There are five components of physical fitness: (1) body composition, (2) flexibility, (3) muscular strength, (4) muscular endurance, and (5) cardiorespiratory endurance.
What is the example of physical fitness?
Examples include brisk walking, jogging, swimming, and biking. Strength, or resistance training, exercises make your muscles stronger. Some examples are lifting weights and using a resistance band.
What are the two types of physical fitness explain?
Physical fitness can be defined in two categories: health related and motor related. The health related components of physical fitness are of great importance because they make an individual fit, functional and productive for everyday living.
What are examples of physical activities?
Some examples of physical activity are:
- Going for a walk, bike, or run (join our indoor walking program).
- Doing household chores.
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Playing at the park.
- Raking leaves or shovelling snow.