- 1 Which of the following is not a health fitness component?
- 2 Which of the following is not a health-related fitness component quizlet?
- 3 What are the 4 health-related fitness components?
- 4 What are the 5 health-related components of health-related fitness?
- 5 What is another name for skill related fitness?
- 6 What is the component of wellness in the following?
- 7 Which of the following is a health related component of fitness group of answer choices?
- 8 What are the six components of skill related fitness?
- 9 Which of the following is a health related component of physical fitness quizlet?
- 10 What are the 5 parts of Skill Related fitness?
- 11 What is the health related components?
- 12 What are examples of health related fitness?
- 13 What are the health related activities?
- 14 What are the types of health related fitness?
Which of the following is not a health fitness component?
Bone density is not a component of health-related fitness.
cardiovascular fitness. Which of the following is not a component of a health-related fitness? muscular strength.
A. Health-related components of Physical Fitness. There are five components of physical fitness: (1) body composition, (2) flexibility, (3) muscular strength, (4) muscular endurance, and (5) cardiorespiratory endurance.
The 5 components that make up total fitness are:
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
Terms in this set (20) Another name for skill-related fitness is cardiovascular fitness. Power is a measure of performance fitness.
What is the component of wellness in the following?
Wellness encompasses 8 mutually interdependent dimensions: physical, intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual, vocational, financial, and environmental (Table 1) (1).
The five health-related components of physical fitness are cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, body composition and nutrition.
There are six skill-related fitness components: agility, balance, coordination, speed, power, and reaction time. Skilled athletes typically excel in all six areas. Agility is the ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the body.
Physical capacities that contribute to health: cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition. The ability of the body to perform prolonged, large-muscle, dynamic exercise at moderate to high levels of intensity.
What are the 5 parts of Skill Related fitness?
Skill-related fitness is broken down into six different components; agility, speed, power, balance, coordination, reaction time.
There are five health-related components of fitness: flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, muscular endurance, and body composition. Remember that fitness is for everyone.
Endurance, or aerobic, activities increase your breathing and heart rate. They keep your heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy and improve your overall fitness. Examples include brisk walking, jogging, swimming, and biking. Strength, or resistance training, exercises make your muscles stronger.
Brisk walking, running, bicycling, jumping rope, and swimming are all examples. Aerobic activity causes a person’s heart to beat faster than usual. Aerobic physical activity has three components: Intensity, or how hard a person works to do the activity.
The 5 Health-Related Components of Fitness
- Cardiovascular endurance.
- Muscular strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body composition.